Tuesday 19 June 2012

Rampion - draft Environmental Impact Assessment

Hello there and welcome to my blog.

I'm afraid this week's blog is all business because I'm up against a deadline for my entry for Shoreham Wordfest.

Now I promised to let you know when EON reached the next stage in their application for the Rampion Offshore Windfarm proposal. That occurred last Wednesday, (13th June), when they published their draft Environmental Impact Assessment. Its publication marked the beginning of the second round of public consultation and we have until 8 August to comment on the findings.

I'll be devoting the next blog to Rampion but in the meantime the draft Environmental Impact Statement is available for public inspection until 8th August at:-

Adur District Council
Council Offices Help Point
Ham Road
Shoreham-by-Sea BN43 6PR

Worthing Borough Council
Council Offices
Portland House
Worthing BN11 1LF

Brighton and Hove City Council
Hove Town Hall
Norton Road
Hove BN3 4AH

Horsham District Council
Town Hall
Park House
North Street
Horsham RH12 1RL

Mid Sussex District Council
Planning Department
Oaklands Road
Haywards Heath RH16 1SS

Newhaven Town Council
Council Offices
18 Fort Road
Newhaven
BN9 9QE

It can be downloaded online and you can ask for a hard copy of the draft Non-Technical Summary from Eleri Owen Consents Manager FREEPOST Rampion Offshore Windfarm or email her at rampion@eon.com.

I've just asked for a copy and will be back as soon as I've read it. Wish me luck.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment