Tuesday 14 May 2013

Rampion: Welcome Visual Receptors

Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you liked last week's new look blog because I've got another one for you today.



Here are the links:-

The Hawth in Crawley.

Brighton Festival and Brighton Fringe.

Rampion Offshore Windfarm Proposal, Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)

Sadly Horrible Histories' Four Georges song, "Born 2 Rule," has been taken down, so here's another link to the Horrible Histories site. If you scroll down to "watch clips" you can take your pick of the available songs. The Cleopatra song and the English Kings and Queens song are two of my favourites.

Next week I'll begin discussing the EIA in detail and will start with E.ON's assessment of the impact of Rampion on the landscape and seascape. The section is 111 pages long so wish me luck.

Well, it's time to go fellow Visual Receptor. I look forward to seeing you next Tuesday and thanks for dropping by.

Ta-ra for now.

2 comments:

  1. Can't see any video this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there lovely. Must be a technical hitch. Try again and if still no luck I'll get Richard onto it.

    ReplyDelete