Notice on the Norfolk Bridge on the A295.
I had hoped to bring you some extra information from the Council, but no joy as I post, so I have fallen back on their Wildlife FAQs. This seemed the most interesting bit;
And from me;
- Parking - illegal parking falls within the Council's remit, obstructions within the Police's. If a vehicle is illegally parked or blocking you in, call the Council's hotline 01273- 461982 which is open between 12.00 - 02.00 on both days. If the vehicle is causing an obstruction, call the Police on 101 or 999.
You could also park across your own drive if you thought you may get blocked in, provided it's legal to avoid getting fined.
- Noise - this also falls within the Council's remit and they have agreed the noise levels with SJM Concerts. If you hear noise that is causing you a nuisance, call the Council's hotline 01273 - 461982
If you complain about noise, make a record of the time, date, duration, what you can hear and in what ways you have been affected.
- Litter - another of the Council's jobs, and teams will be clearing up during and after the weekend.
- Camping - a substantial number of tickets have been bought by locals, so this may not be a big issue. However, if you spot someone camping illegally and wish to report it, call the Council's hotline, 01273 - 461982, and if campers behaviour becomes anti-social, you can call the Police on 101 or 999.
Thanks for dropping by. On Friday, I'll be posting a blog on the community's perspective on Wildlife.
See you soon.
See you soon.
UPDATE FROM THE COUNCIL
- Traffic - 1800 revellers are expected to arrive by car. Additional parking will be provided on the airport and peak times on the A27 and A259 are expected to be between 11.00 - 13.00, 14.00 - 18.00 and 23.00 - 00.00.
- Noise monitoring - "This will be taking place at selected locations. Environmental Health Officers will be available to attend private dwellings to take more accurate readings and will respond to complaints in order of receipt."
- Camping. "No camping is permitted. Park Rangers, Beach Patrol Officers and Neighbourhood policing will discourage such activity and anyone found camping will be offered advice...on a case by case basis."
- Inpromptu street/house parties. "Call 101 or the Council's out of hours number 07713 889128. Noise complaints unrelated to the event will be dealt with in the normal way."
Thank you to the chair of the Safety Advisory Group for providing this extra information.